New Profile Posts

1. Kay
    Kay Diamondking1518
    I recommend only posting things relevant to the topic on the threads, as well as not posting useless threads, it is considered post farming. If you continue I will be bringing it up to Deci and your account will likely be banned.
  2. fwachee
    fwachee Kay
    I have added you. My name is Seoji
  3. minecraftmob9183
    minecraftmob9183 MangoGamingYT
    U teh gui that kill me and friend polajy123?????
    1. View previous comments...
    2. MangoGamingYT
      MangoGamingYT
      Uhh, you’re talking to the wrong guy lol, I haven’t played GTAMC in months, also I’m the Homie rank :P
      Jan 18, 2018 at 7:02 AM
    3. minecraftmob9183
      minecraftmob9183
      Is name mangogamingyt??
      Jan 18, 2018 at 7:14 AM
    4. MangoGamingYT
      Jan 18, 2018 at 7:23 AM
  4. minecraftmob9183
    minecraftmob9183
    im china from. Nice to meat yiu guis
  5. minecraftmob9183
    minecraftmob9183 MangoGamingYT
    Y dit you kill me anf friejd at shop map?? **** you 12 yr noob
  6. BBlue
    BBlue Jess
    ill manage ur meat for u while ur gone ya dig?
  7. BBlue
    BBlue GeckoZRule
    its ur bday happy bday
  8. Diamondking1518
    Diamondking1518 GeckoZRule
    Happy Birthday?
    1. GeckoZRule likes this.
    2. GeckoZRule
      GeckoZRule
      Thank you :D
      Jan 18, 2018 at 3:56 AM
  9. SirParka
    SirParka MasDaddy
    Ah. After a long twenty minutes, we have found the last beast. A wild MasDaddy is upon us. With his magical application-making powers, he deletes my post on his profile because these exploring blurbs are kind of hard to write. Poof.
  10. SirParka
    SirParka Pat
    Explorers, we found it. The mysterious PatP has been spotted flying in the sky of Skyrealms. With this wings made of clouds, he flies through the servers and oversees the land. We have one last member of the species to find, we are almost done explorers!
  11. SirParka
    SirParka Deci
    The rarest of the species, the Deci proves to be the hardest to find. The creature likes (doesn't like?) working on support tickets, and also fixing players' items. The Deci is somewhat hard to trap, as the creature is highly evasive. Be careful explorers, if you find a wild Deci, stay calm and contact me or animal control immediately.
  12. SirParka
    SirParka BBlue
    Oh, look explorers! Be quiet now, we are searching for a wild BBlue in the vast savanna of GTAMC. A wild BBlue loves to play and have fun, so if you make a trap out of fun things, you may catch this wild beast. Mostly this creature spends time on the forums, but can also be found in the wild if you are lucky enough. Contact me immediately if you find this rare and fun animal.
    1. Kazuna and BBlue like this.
    2. View previous comments...
    3. Kazuna
      Kazuna
      -Throws poke ball at Blue- I caught a blue
      Jan 17, 2018 at 10:38 PM
      BBlue likes this.
    4. BBlue
      BBlue
      god damn it kaz i didn't want to be caught!!!
      Jan 18, 2018 at 5:42 AM
      Kazuna likes this.
    5. Kazuna
      Kazuna
      Lelelel, time to trade you to gecky for a new Pokémon ;v
      Jan 18, 2018 at 11:47 AM
  13. SirParka
    SirParka Kazuna
    Moving onto the next member of the "greatist staffus" species, we have a wild Kazuna. After finding the Madara and the magical Kay Bean, we now as explorers hunt for the Kazuna. The animal tends to be found in TV's, hanging around with their favorite anime characters. If you turn your TV onto anime, you may be at risk of exposing this delicate creature. If you find a Kazuna in the wild, please contact me immediately.
    1. Kazuna likes this.
    2. Kazuna
      Kazuna
      Same
      Jan 17, 2018 at 8:52 PM
  14. SirParka
    SirParka Kay
    Now safari explorers, we have found the rare Kay Bean. A bean so sweet it could be used in most candies. It grows somewhere in the deep jungle of GTAMC, and it grows twice as fast as normal beans. If you have found any magical Kay Beans, contact me immediately.
    1. Kay likes this.
  15. june appeal two
    june appeal two Jess
    soon I will have more messages on kays profile then u do if I keep going like this >:))))
  16. june appeal two
    june appeal two Kay
    if u want me to I will send u the lyrics to my bodak yellow gta version xdddd
  17. Andrxia
  18. DragonSlayer127
    DragonSlayer127 BBlue
    Why is everyone saying congrats on helped? I thought have had it for a while
    1. BBlue
      BBlue
      I got it 3 days ago :P
      Jan 17, 2018 at 4:25 PM
    2. DragonSlayer127
      DragonSlayer127
      Shows how much I pay attention
      Jan 17, 2018 at 7:34 PM
  19. Kay
    Kay BBlue
    hope you're having fun!!
    1. BBlue likes this.
    2. BBlue
      BBlue
      Lots of it :))
      Jan 16, 2018 at 4:13 PM
  20. SirParka
    SirParka Madara_
    The Madara species is the more secretive bunch. The creature appears on the server once in every ten forums reports. The elusive beast likes to lurk around on people's profiles. If you see a wild Madara, please contact your local animal control center.
    1. Madara_
      Madara_
      Haha xD
      Jan 16, 2018 at 9:54 PM
    2. Kazuna
      Kazuna
      He's secretive because he has the teleportation Jusu.
      Jan 17, 2018 at 10:39 PM