Accepted AweTylers Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Handled Ban Appeals' started by awetyler, Feb 12, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. awetyler

awetyler New Member

Minecraft username: AweTyler

Reason for ban
    : IRL Deals as I forgot to say I was using the buycraft store and said using 8usd instead.

Staff member who banned you
    : Alternia

Do you have proof against what you are accused of: No as I was banned before I can take screen shots

Reason you should be unbanned: I, apologise in advanced and will make sure that next time will provide more information as I was going to put the 8usd will be paid on the buycraft store payment type PayPal and the item exp in-game boosters. Yes I understand that I had told another staff member about me spending 8 usd how I did this irl deal before was I ask them how much it will be for the price of the amount of money I have in my paypal to in game currency as you used to sell this as a buycraft store item back in the classics I understand fully that I had made a big mistake thier and broken a rule do I deserve this Punishment yes But also on the slight hand I do deserve a 2nd chance as this is my frist ban In a long time I can explain to you that I am fully sorry about this and will make sure that next time I provide more in depth detail as I did not specifiy much about me using my paypal currectcy for the buycraft store instead I simply stated how much for 8usd for in game currency I was reffering to the store but I Know I did not state that And it was my mistake I surely Appologise and hope hand on heart that I kindly get allowed a 2nd chance.

I am surely sorry for breaking the rules and have learned my lesson I apologise to all the staff respectfully as you all are just doing your jobs.

Have a wonderful day ahead of yourselves.

2. Kay

Kay Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

A better way to word it would be something like "Doing IRL deals! I have 8$."
    I'll unban you once I get home, if you're not unbanned in three hours PM me over discord.

Accepted.

Locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.