Be more EULA Friendly? + other ideas

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Andrxia, Jan 12, 2018.

?

Should they be added

1. Yes

7 vote(s)
    87.5%
  2. No

1 vote(s)
    12.5%
  1. Andrxia

Andrxia Member

VinnyD
    So, in the old gtamc there was a VinnyD System.. You collected slimeballs called Odd Currency, they were rare of course but you used them in bulk to buy items. Examples, FreezeRays,Reapers and so on. Could that same system be added here? For ranks too. That might encourage more people to play knowing there is a better chance of them starting off.

Voting
    Can we get voting? /vote ingame says I don't have perms, I don't know if voting does or doesn't exist, but if it doesn't can you bring back the voting crates and whatnot? The server is having a decline and this might pick it up a bit.

Required X and Y Axis to summon Vehicles
    Plane Glitchers, car glitchers. The point is they abuse a glitch which is so annoying. They can use it to go through walls and get to places which were never supposed to be gotten to in the first placed. Can a required space be required to summon one?

Death Particles
    In the old gtamc there were death particles. Killed a player and they turned into a bunch of flame particles. OLD GTAMC'ers would know what these were, they were aesthetic but provided a satisfaction of killing someone.

Lockboxes

Lockboxes were items you could redeem at spawn via the blacksmith for a random item. The highest tier was Mythical, and it gave some decent rewards. The idea of lockboxes was pretty cool considering that you could get anything. Can they be added back? And if they are, can the Mythical one have a constant flow of good stuff? It's mythical for a reason, nobody wants to get a t4.

Keys
    You could obtain keys to get varius goods. Like cheatcodes, money, etc. You could buy keys from VinnyD and other means.

Tier 5 Alternates
    Now, there are 1 set of tier 5s. But for nostalgia's sake, can the old GTAMC Tier 5's be added back, as alternates? But they'd come with their pro's and cons.
    Example; Deagle's damage may be nerfed due to the fast fire rate, Olympia's fire rate and damage would be nerfed. M16's damage count may be nerfed. But the Cheytac would mostlikely stay the same.
    They could exist on the same tool if there is no Skip_Name_Check.

Double XP/Buffed Loot Tables Weekends
    It's fairly hard to find tier 5s and whatnot. This may encourage more people to come on knowing they've a better chance opposed to any other day.

More YouTuber attention?
    Maybe get some more YouTubers, like Preston or something? Keep the server flourishing with new players.

More Attachments.
    Self explanatory. More attachments; Maybe like
    Anti Bounce, Withering, Criticals, Particle Remover, Poison, Healing ETC.
    *I know some people will say oh, they dont care, the server's dying* Consider the factors that SSundee isn't making videos for a short while, Americans have school now.

#1 Andrxia, Jan 12, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 16, 2018 at 9:54 AM
  2. dsp123456

dsp123456 Active Member

Not bad
    t5 idea is pointless though

3. Andrxia

Andrxia Member

Old GTAMC Tier 5s were stronger and more skill based. If people can't get used to the new ones then they can use the old ones.

4. dsp123456

dsp123456 Active Member

I just realized.... wasn't the sr25 the t6 sniper back on old gtamc?

5. Kay

Kay Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

- I've brought up bringing something like VinnyD back with Deci a few weeks ago.

- We don't think voting will be coming back, not sure why I was just told that.

- I don't think anything will happen to that since any sort of block glitching isn't bannable.

- I liked that quite a bit actually. Much more pleasing then just seeing all their items drop, it's a little plain. Adding to this, I would like the head shot system back as well.

- I liked lockboxes but they were also awful, it was impossible to get something good from them. I will however bring this idea up to Deci since it's something that was enjoyable on the old server.

- The keys are probably more unlikely to happen, or at least not for awhile. If voting isn't being added I don't see why they would add chests like that even if it was just from VinnyD. Another thing I will bring up to Deci though.

- I don't think this will happen. The old T5s weren't very balanced and they were changed for a reason.

- I've seen this idea before and I liked it a lot. It might not be something that will get added though because I can see it possibly having a lot of issues. The care package is supposed to be for a higher chance in rare loot and ranks are for faster EXP gain, so I don't think this would be added since we already have those two things.

- New YouTubers would be an amazing thing but that would be up to Pat I believe. I know I've spoken about getting more YouTubers before and it would definitely help the server a tremendous amount but it really isn't up to the Moderators.

- More attachments doesn't seem like a good idea due to the current issue with them. So I can't say I like this one or that it will ever be added.

Thanks for the suggestions. c:

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. SirParka

SirParka Member

And the snipers are balanced now? :/

7. Kay

Kay Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

The only thing that really makes snipers so over powered is FMJ.

8. SirParka

SirParka Member

Yes, but the FMJ's have been duped by dupers and now sell for like 10k so it is really easy to get one to attach. Pros and cons though.

• Agree Agree x 1