Accepted Confusion?

Discussion in 'Handled Ban Appeals' started by Zepper, Dec 6, 2017 at 8:22 PM.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zepper

Zepper New Member

Minecraft username: Coincidently
    Reason for ban
    : illegal trade (Madara)
    Staff member who banned you
    : iGalactic
    Do you have proof against what you are accused of: i was accused of illegal trade but i never traded anything for irl stuff. the date 12/5/2017 i said in chat that i was trading 3 god weapons for h1z1, but i never did so because Madara said that it was bannable so i never traded. The only thing i have thats proof is this link which is showing i cant even trade or do anything on steam because im steam banned. https://gyazo.com/2d3a13fdbdd4a896360ab18da114b018
    https://gyazo.com/553bf8dcdb9b50c2b027b243d961caea so even if i wanted to trade my stuff for steam stuff, i wouldnt be able to either way.
    Reason you should be unbanned: i dont think i should be banned because of a mishap of me thinking that since it was legal to trade with steam, that it would be legal to trade with g2a, and also the first time i offered it madara said it was bannable so i never said in chat again "trading 3 god items for h1z1 on g2a" and then i continued to say "trading 3 god items for h1z1 on steam." There for, i dont think i should be banned cause of a mishap because i have spent tons of money on this server last season and this season.

#1 Zepper, Dec 6, 2017 at 8:22 PM
    Last edited: Dec 8, 2017 at 11:08 PM
  2. iGalactic

iGalactic Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

Okay, so with our illegal trade rule, if you got H1Z1 on Steam, that would be perfectly legal.

But since you wanted it from G2A, that's bannable, because the only third party platform we allow trades from is Steam.

Even if you didn't do the trade, you still offered it which is bannable. Please include a better reason to be unbanned.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. iGalactic

iGalactic Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

I'll give you one more day to answer to this.

4. Zepper

Zepper New Member

am i supposed to reply to you on the same post or reply under your reply?

5. Zepper

Zepper New Member

i dont think i should be banned because of a mishap of me thinking that since it was legal to trade with steam, that it would be legal to trade with g2a, and also the first time i offered it madara said it was bannable so i never said in chat again "trading 3 god items for h1z1 on g2a" and then i continued to say "trading 3 god items for h1z1 on steam." There for, i dont think i should be banned cause of a mishap because i have spent tons of money on this server last season and this season.

6. Zepper

Zepper New Member

7. iGalactic

iGalactic Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

I'll unban you this time. Don't do it again.

• Agree Agree x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.