FlamingSekai Verbal Abuse

Discussion in 'Player Reports' started by Syndrax, Dec 6, 2017 at 1:13 PM.

1. Syndrax

Syndrax New Member

Offender:FlamingSekai
    Offense:Verbal Abuse
    I was with my friend till FlamingSekai came up to me and bragged about making more money which I did not care because i was grinding for kills, he then talked too much I exposed him for crying when i won 500k from a giveaway, and he said its because something happened to his grandma but not mine because mine is dead. Which i did not like at all.

Attached Files:

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. FlamingSekai

FlamingSekai Member

cried because my grandma was angry lmao not 500k fake report u shouldv read my messages and your way more toxic then me u bypassed the text more then me

3. Syndrax

Syndrax New Member

Look at the screenshot, thanks. anyways, i tried not to bypass the filters many times but people like you can't stop talking is irritating

4. FlamingSekai

FlamingSekai Member

dont like to get roasted? dont annoy me
    so much for the "fck" and fcking and all those other words u said :)

5. FlamingSekai

FlamingSekai Member

what if i cant stop talking? are you my boss? u keep tellling ppl to stfu in chat and to me exspecially when im just doin me and u cant stop minding ppl's business wont u?

6. FlamingSekai

FlamingSekai Member

u ask ppl to stfu when u ur self cant stfu go back to the mirror m8

7. FlamingSekai

FlamingSekai Member

Whenever u feel annoyed u tell ppl to stfu when clearly exspecially u teamed with others not in ur gang u were the one spamming in chat talking so much

8. Syndrax

Syndrax New Member

Only cause you talk too much. I try not to talk that much and swear in chat but people like you annoys me till i have to say all that. Im not gonna ask for the last time but please, just stfu cause talking isnt going to do anything

9. Syndrax

Syndrax New Member

And wait till mods reply, so now stop replying.

10. FlamingSekai

FlamingSekai Member

what other reasons u have m8? Now i wont act so soft for u okay? Just because u helped me in the start u cant just go around embarrasing me u know that? ive always acted nice till u kicked me and start actin rude

11. FlamingSekai

FlamingSekai Member

wow so u dont talk so much when u teamed with siflex and all those ppl yesterday and all those b4? i didnt even try to shut u up and me b4 was just doing deals and u asked me to stfu? so thats fair?

12. FlamingSekai

FlamingSekai Member

U sweared like alot yesterday when as i remembered u and siflex is goofing around shooting each other m8 u were spamming the chat so much but i didnt even mind at all. But most of the times me just trying to sell stuff u will keep bein a rude guy eh asking me to stfu u should know this isnt ur server and u cant just go around saying stfu u everyone u hate m8 thats just unfair who thought u that behaviour?and u always act like ur atitude is the best always mocking me for my atitude and my age

13. Syndrax

Syndrax New Member

Let me just say, there’s below 5 people I know of who I say stfu to, you,iWaterii, and other trash talkers. And I’m gonna say this report is because you offended me in way I didn’t like when you said my Grandmother died.I don’t say stfu at all to you when you sell your stuff and currently your talking rubbing against me without screenshot or evodence in front of mods, look here anyways, when people like you, 12 year old too, talk as they are at the legal age to swear that much, in chat, that’s just wrong, my stfu means don’t talk to much because it ain’t gonna do anything man. I’m not gonna say for the last time if your still going against me. And I’m sorry to if I have offended you in any way.

14. FlamingSekai

FlamingSekai Member

u didnt tell me to stfu? when clearly ALMOST every single damn time im trying to sell my stuff u ask me to stfu when u even spammed the chat when u were teaming with yoyo and siflex i didnt even ask u to shut up? u always tease me that im 12 yearold,noob,tpkiller,etc. So does that mean i have no rights to stand up for my self?

15. FlamingSekai

FlamingSekai Member

Your sorry cant change my reputation that is now so bad because u embarrased me abt me crying that u won 500k let me ask u is that fair? Ive never even try to destroy ur reputation os ask u to stfu when u were spamming the chat while teaming with yoyo and the others and me just doing trds u ask me to stfu its that fair? u keep acting like my attitude is **** and urs is better. You should check ur own mistakes b4 blaming and getting pissed.u say ur attitude is better then me when u bypass chat more then me

16. FlamingSekai

FlamingSekai Member

i dont need evidence when u clearly know it ur self.

17. FlamingSekai

FlamingSekai Member

Yesterday i didnt even swear, im only exposing disastrously that he is a scammer and u aksed me to stfu

18. Syndrax

Syndrax New Member

Before you even expose other people for scamming you know it you yourself scam.
    You dont wanna consider it scam? Cheating noobs into thinking certain stuff are cheaper is considered scam.

19. FlamingSekai

FlamingSekai Member

when did i cheat noobs? the sr for 300k is because i asked ppl in chat said it is around 300k so i offered him 300k and he accepted it

20. FlamingSekai

FlamingSekai Member

what else do u want
    to embarras me with no reason?