glitches

Discussion in 'Bugs and Issues' started by Katana99, Jan 13, 2018 at 2:59 AM.

1. Katana99

Katana99 New Member

ok so i have 3 kinda glitches to report 1 you can go threw walls very rarely with your motorbike or car,2 i just died 11th time to a glitch called no way to run i was running from donors with t5 sniper i was full iron and when i was running threw doors it was glitching me back so i couldnt go forward and he just came to my back gave it hard and 3rd and final kinda bug the server laggs a lot i mean i play on other servers and other fps games i have over 200 fps lol 200-360 cs 100-150 other minecraft servers 150-260 and on gta server i get under 100 it really really laggs so yeah thats what is making me nervous right now

2. Diamondking1518

um its not a glitch its a loophole

3. Kay

Kay Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

Going threw walls with cars/planes is something that we allowed, the door issue is your game not showing you the doors are actually closed and I'm not sure what you mean with the last one.

4. Kazuna

Kazuna Helper
    Staff Member Helper

From what kay said above. There are only 1 bug I see in this post that is our fault but we allow it. That is the first one, the second one is your games fault for not rendering in the door chunk correctly, just simply open and close the door then reopen again, lastly, the third one. Minecraft doesn't take that much fps, we do have a building that lags everyone a lot, but I'm pretty sure you mean the whole server in general. Which isn't our fault. If you can't handle our server, I'm afraid you'll need better computer to actually run better frames on here. 100+ frames are really good. I only get 0-70(depending where I am).