Denied Honest Mistake, Please Unban Me

Discussion in 'Handled Ban Appeals' started by VeryCrazyYooper, Feb 13, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VeryCrazyYooper

VeryCrazyYooper New Member

Minecraft username: VeryCrazyYooper

Reason for ban: Advertising

Staff member who banned you: BBlue, Alternia

Do you have proof against what you are accused of: Yes (kind of)

Proof of Ban.PNG

Reason you should be unbanned:

I had specifically said it chat that what I was going to say next was an example and for nobody to report me for it. I said that I was fully aware that what I was doing is a permanent ban on the server. Yet people were surprised that I still did it and asked why I chose to advertise another server. I said I was sorry to everyone in chat, and I'm thinking that someone reported me, because there was no staff online, as far as I can remember seeing in "TAB". I'm taking full responsibility of my actions, it was an accident and just an example to show someone that didn't know the rules and was new to the server. If I could please be unbanned, then you'll make me very happy. I play a lot on this server quite often, and people on the server know me very well. Also, I have friends on there that know me and are probably wondering where I'm at right now. I promise that I won't do this again, and I'll behave myself in chat from now on. Thank you, and have a nice day. I'll be waiting for a response about this hopefully quite soon.

#1 VeryCrazyYooper, Feb 13, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 13, 2018
  2. BBlue

BBlue Helper
    Staff Member Helper

So I got the report of you advertising which is what you clearly did. You clearly can see in the rules that you are not allowed to advertise. We are very strict on our rules and advertising policy. If you need to show a new player how to do something or what is wrong, please direct them to the rules. Yes, no staff were on but that doesn’t make it okay for you to advertise or break any rules. Addressing the accident part, I don’t understand how this could possibly be an accident. In the screenshot I have there is nothing stating how this was an example and you also put another servers IP trying to lure players to play. As a helper I cannot accept or deny this, so I’ll be leaving it for a higher up.

• Like Like x 1
  3. VeryCrazyYooper

VeryCrazyYooper New Member

I don't know what screenshot you have, or how much of it you saw, but I did say in chat, as stated above, that I was going to do that just as an example and that I was taking the risk while fully knowing that this could happen. I guess I can agree that it technically wasn't an "accident" but I also did ask politely for nobody to report me, because I didn't want to get banned. Also, that server that I advertised, while it isn't another server that PatP or MasDaddy owns, it is a server that MrCrainer (SSundee's friend) co-owns, and I think it's a very fun server. Again, I do apologize about this, and if the higher up's could please see my point and understanding, as well as deciding to unban me, then you'll have my condolences, and my word that I promise it will never happen again. I swear on my heart, and everything that I have, know, and love. Please, I beg of you and everyone that's staff on this server to forgive me for my poor actions and decisions.

4. BBlue

BBlue Helper
    Staff Member Helper

Heres the thing, it’s not about why you will never do it again or why you love the server you advertised, it’s about that you did it and you tried to lure gtamc players on to a server that’s not ours. If you knew it was a perm ban then why would you do it? In this appeal you also just admitted to using that server because you thought it was fun. So, yes you did purposely advertise another server on GtaMc. Like I said previously, if you ever need to help a new member, don’t break a rule, direct them to the rules instead.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Kay

Kay Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

I think @BBlue has said all that really has to be said.
    I expect an appeal with a lot of effort if you expect to get unbanned from this.

Denied.
    Locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.