SERVER DEAD/FIX THIS

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by tonycraft5, Jan 11, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tonycraft5

tonycraft5 Member

the server in a nutshell

Okay, so there are countless numbers of problems wrong with this server, and I'm just getting sort of bored of playing this server. The daily player count is usually like under 100, right? It seems that most no-rank newbies that join this server almost quit right when they die because they don't find the server fun once they all a sudden see people flying through the air (lunar staff) and then they get one-shot.

The server doesn't follow the EULA but clearly that is the server's choice.
    For starters, this server is definitely short-staffed and support is extremely slow. I understand that it is only Deci who does support, however, there are serious problems out there.

First, lets look at chargeback bans. You get someone to do an IRL deal with you, and then they chargeback and you're the one punished. You appeal on the forums and they will tell you to 'send a support ticket on the home page.' Okay, well---- support hasn't even been up for like ~1 month. At least 10% of the people on the server have been banned for chargeback when they are innocent, and it takes them a long time to get unbanned, when their ban should be acknowledged immediately and dealt with.

The enderchest glitch where your enderchest would clear all of your items inside of it... Well that took like, 2 weeks+ to fix?

Now, there are so many other glitches that just are extremely bugging and annoying. When you purchase a donor rank, they don't even come with the enderchest storage it says on the forums. This is extremely bugging for all the Mobsters and other ranks out there who are lacking enderchest space, when they paid money for the rank.

Also, not to forget, there is a housing issue. You can't even buy houses unless you're the EXACT level you need to be to purchase that house. If you sell your house, well RIP... You don't have a house for storage and you barely have any enderchest storage, so then so much for storing diamond/mobster gear, etc. Staff say "The Admins/Devs are aware of the issue and are working on it." Okay thanks will that take one day or one month? Staff: "IDK"

This server is most definitely pay to win, making defaults and newbies rage and find a new server. People just buy two lunar staffs, blizzard blaster, etc. Then they're extremely powerful and kill plenty of newbies out there. Now, the blizzard blaster is over-powered, yet I doubt changes would be made to it. Now, XP packs are just completely unfair. You can simply buy a few XP packs to make you look good, purchase housing, cars, and then all those in-game cheatcodes. This most definitely isn't fair as it is DIRECTLY providing in-game advantages (against the EULA but server is fine with that...)

The economy is pretty much ruined to all the duping that happened. People make hundreds of thousands off this and even millions, which just ruined all this. Maybe 25% of the dupers were banned, but plenty others out there went unpunished and profited plenty.

With appeals, staff go way too lenient on them. If people hack, IRL scam, illegal trade, dupe, and all those other reasons for being banned--- they just appeal and say "i so sowwy i kno what i did was rong, plz unban me i lerned my lesson."

And then boom, they're unbanned... When I doubt any of them have learned their lesson and several of them continue to do what they have done wrong.

^^^^^ oh wow that was a lot of words.... if you took the time to read it thanks xD

Regards,
    Tony.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. Diamondking1518

Well said

3. EnderMon

EnderMon Member

Sadly this is true.... tbf all they would have to do is change some damage values on the guns

4. BBlue

BBlue Helper
    Staff Member Helper

calm down jesus

@Kay

5. Andrxia

Andrxia Member

im dead.

6. Diamondking1518

@Madara_

7. dsp123456

dsp123456 Active Member

no money to be made if they banned everyone. This server is dead as badgers IQ

8. tonycraft5

tonycraft5 Member

Yeah, thats true. They brought it back for money, didn't they?

• Like Like x 1
  9. MangoGamingYT

MangoGamingYT Active Member

Don’t expect anything to change until SSundee comes back

10. Kay

Kay Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

The server is far more EULA compliant then it ever was so I wouldn't be complaining about that.
    We know we are short staffed but there aren't exactly many people on the server who are fit for the position. Tickets are slow because Deci is extremely busy, his schedule is honestly full.

We can't really do anything about someone getting banned for charge back when they did an IRL deal, they took that risk and the purchase is under their name. People who have been charge backed on have been getting unbanned because I've literally been watching Deci do it, the reason it takes so long is the person has to be online at the same time as Deci so he can unban them and remove whatever item was charge backed.

It's not our fault it takes time to figure out a fix for things? The devs can't fix things without time.

The bugs are being looked into.. The devs also work for the other two server so they have a long list of things to do. I also hope you know Deci doesn't know the progress of these things until they're actually fixed. He brings up the issues to an owner or dev and then it's in their hands.

Same as the EULA sentence, it's far less P2W then it ever was and they made sure of that. Buying EXP packs ins't against the EULA because you can level up on your own to get everything, as long as you can get it without paying IRL money it is EULA compliant, hence why we have cheat codes you can buy at certain levels.

Duping is an issue with crackshot and we can't really do anything about it at this point in time. Dupers do get banned and all we need is proof to get more banned, you provide proof of said dupers and it will be dealt with.

I don't know where you see anything lenient on appeals. I am far from that and I don't care for sob stories. Maybe Madara can be but even then you can't say "staff are too lenient" when not all of us are.

For the people saying that the server was only brought back for the money. Literally all the money this server makes goes back into it to pay for the devs, hosting and everything else.

Now I'll be locking this since honestly I don't see a point of it being open. I'm sure these things have been explained to you and other players by other staff as well. You just need to understand we're doing the best we can but for the higher ups having three servers to run things can go slow.

Locked.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.