Some interesting ideas

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Mattmasters1, Nov 9, 2017.

1. Mattmasters1

Mattmasters1 New Member

Hey everyone, so while they are fixing some bugs on the server I think its a good idea to start thinking about what other things we want to change. Personally there are a few issues I personally have that could make the server better later on rather than now. These ideas are really only meant for say 2-3 months from now, but if the community thinks these would be better implemented now as quality of life fixes, then thats fine too.
    1. T5 droprates: So correct me if I am wrong but T5 droprates are .03% so thats 333/1000 chests you have the chance of finding one. Now to quote someone who made the loot table, this is not an individual droprate this is AFTER the chest resets completely that that statistic takes place. So lets say you are camping bunker and you go back to an area thats been looted, you have an opportunity to uncover a t5, but its very low. So how to fix this in my opinion well theres several things double jump has done in the past on other servers to fix some of these issues. One would be to add in ( for intensive purposes) Vinny D to act as a new npc that can give you say a random t5 for the week (how this would work should be up to administration)
    2.attachments: So right now attachments cost irl, which turns many other players off completely, there should be a way to get the attachments without playing to pay by credit card, this should probly be implemented sooner than later. My personal suggestion is either as above or make it a voting reward.
    3. EXP: leveling is extremely stagnant, once you get to higher levels its very stagnant if not harder to level up. So my proposal is such that. One you make a global exp boost multiplier, possibly 1.5x or 2.0x , only thing I can see with this is donors already have a 1.5x boost, this would stack with the boost. Or make it such that voting or loot crates drop small amounts of exp.
    Thanks for reading 3 small suggestions, hoping for some feed back!

• Agree Agree x 2
  2. EnderMon

EnderMon New Member

first of all... the drop rate is 1/3330 or 3/10000... also .03% =/= 333/1000... that would be a 33% chance haha... your other ideas seem good.. especially the attachment one... :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. ItzSprung

ItzSprung New Member

Yeah those Ideas should be implemented. They sound really good.:)

4. Ganaconda

Ganaconda Member

1/1000 iGalactic said so

5. Ganaconda

Ganaconda Member

You can buy attachments from other players, exp boosters: NO SOME PEOPLE NEED TO WORK HARD TO GET LEVELS MHMHMHMHMHMH MEEEE

6. NotherBlast

NotherBlast New Member

Get stuff wihout paying good idea but u forgot about something... its PatP's server ;)

7. Megapilott77

Megapilott77 Member

basically 1/3333.33
    how is the server supposed to make money without buycraft stuff?
    if it was 1/1000 I would have 7 T5s

8. vZArctic

vZArctic Member

if it was 1/1000 I would have 7 T5s[/QUOTE]

That is not necessarily true because the chances of a tier five are per chest. Meaning hat you could open up tens of thousands of chests and not get a single tier 5.

9. SmackerDoodle

SmackerDoodle Active Member

i llove the attachment idea but how would it work would u get a key and u have a chance to get the attachment or... otherwise I LOVE IT

10. Megapilott77

Megapilott77 Member

loot isnt generated until you open a chest. Ive opened around 7000 chests and have gotten a Model 11 and a M9 (dont message me to buy because i sold em already) The chances are not 1/1000. If it was, noobs would be finding them so easy. I am 100% sure it is 1/3333.33 or 3/10000

11. Ganaconda

Ganaconda Member

then take that up with iGalactic lol

12. vZArctic

vZArctic Member

When I said the 1/1000, i was quoting you but it glitched. The chances are 3/10000. And I was just saying that the chances of you finding a t5 are for each individual chest. So when you said that you would have found 7 t5s by then, i was just saying that what you said was not true :p

13. tonycraft5

tonycraft5 New Member

Just find the dude who has 10 assassin bundles and buy each attachment from him for 10k each

14. Megapilott77

Megapilott77 Member

yeah but 7000/1000 is 7 dude. Math.