Thinking About Giving Away A T5 Sniper?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Eshan K, Nov 1, 2017.

1. Eshan K

Eshan K New Member

Im thinking about giving away an SR. Should I?

2. TheEmeraldDj

TheEmeraldDj New Member

yes to me plz :D xD

3. Mordom

Mordom Member

Can I have it please???:p:p:p:p

4. MangoGamingYT

MangoGamingYT Active Member

Keep it lmao

5. ReigninRain

ReigninRain New Member

KEEP THE FKIN SR YOU WILL BE FLAMED IF U DO BECAUSE THE PEOPLE THAT DIDNT GET IT WILL GET ANGRY BECAUSE THEY DIDNT GET IT.I PERSONALLY WENT THROUGH THIS TODAY TRYING TO GIVE AWAY 3 SRs BUT PEOPLE DID NOT LISTEN THEN EVENTUALLY CALLED ME A LIAR WHEN THEY DIDNT EVEN KNOW THE INSTRUCTIONS FOR GETTING A SR.PLEASE CONSIDER MY OPINON AND DONT DROP THE SR OR YOU WILL REGRET IT.I SOMETIMES WISH THAT THOSE GUYS WOULD

6. ReigninRain

ReigninRain New Member

CONSIDER OTHERS PEOPLES FEELINGS WHEN THEY FLAME ONE ANOTHER BECAUSE IT REALLY HURTS WHEN YOU ARE GETTING INSULTED FOR TRYING TO DO SOMETHING GENEROUS FOR THE COMMUNITY.THOUGH I DONT CONSIDER IT A COMMUNITU ANYMORE AS THE PEOPLE WHO PLAY THIS SERVER ARE IN THE FOLLOWING
    70% SSUNDEE FANBOYS JUST WANTING TO KILL SSUNDEE
    YOU CAN EASILY TELL THEM APART BY BAD GRAMMER
    25% PEOPLE RETURNING FROM THE OLD SERVERS LOOKING TO START ANEW
    THESE GUYS ARE MOSTLY SCAMMERS
    1% TROLLS THAT PLAY THE GAME JUST TO MESS WITH PEOPE BUT NEVER REALLY SCAM
    AKA ME
    4%UNKNOWN PEOPLE WITH UNKNOWN GOALS

7. TheBestProHD

TheBestProHD Member

I could pay for it.... :)

8. vZArctic

vZArctic Member

Bro you didn't give them away... you said you threw three SRs down 60 seconds before clear lag, which you did not. You not only "did" it once, but you did it a second time with the same amount of SRs. Also, you are a level ten player who sounds like a 10 year old, based on the way you reacted, who I highly doubt has the money, or the playing experience to find 6 SRs.

9. Nesaak

Nesaak Member

I think If he wanted to sell It he just would but I think his intention is to give back to the community by giving it away paying probably defeats his purpose.

10. ReigninRain

ReigninRain New Member

Alright listen ******,Firstly I work part-time so I am not a "10 year old" and that allowed me to do IRL deals.Secondly I clearly stated in my FIRST MESSAGE THAT I DID NOT WANT TO BE CROWDED and guess what?3 minutes later its like a cult chasing me and that lead me to faking the first drop because I ALSO STATED THAT I WANTED YOU GUYS TO FIND IT NOT FKIN BODY BAG THE SR THE SECOND IT DROPS clearly you did not see that part at all.After the amount of dissatisfaction I was receiving I decided to do it again because the first one was a mess but BUT LISTEN TO THE FKIN KEY WORD "BUT" OK?After saying that I decided to do it again I just recieved messages like "scammer","liar","Fkin ******" and so on BUT I decided to keep it going for the few people that WERE LISTENING TO EVERYTHING ELSE BESIDES THE WORD "SRs".Many of the people that called me those names came back to find the SRs as I was looking at spawn while my alt was with all 3 SRs.(Yes they were all in the same spot dont get angry about that)Nobody found my alt of the tier 5s so I just let collected em since nobody found them.After that I still received negative feedback.Lastly you don't gotta worry a bout any more of these "fake giveaways" anymore as I am not doing any more.Done with these people like you that don't watch for instructions.

#10 ReigninRain, Nov 1, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 1, 2017
  11. Jay

Jay Member

Please calm down your cap usage

12. Jay

Jay Member

Yeah you could totally do this If you want, but if your looking for a profit, I suggest selling it for around 25 - 35K

13. ReigninRain

ReigninRain New Member

To take advantage of the new players not aware of the scamming is allowed so they get ahead of other players.

14. Eshan K

Eshan K New Member

If I were to do this I would have people subscribe/follow my social medias through a gleam.io link. It would be done on the forums.

15. vZArctic

vZArctic Member

So you didn't lie... your first message said that you would drop them 60 seconds before clear lag if someone found you. Well my friend and I found you and what did you do? You ran away. Also, you said that people came back and found your SRs, but immediately in the next sentence you said that no one found them... P.S. don't be in the gang, TrollSquad, if you are doing giveaways.

16. Ganaconda

Ganaconda Member

Don't do it... Just keep it for yourself

17. ReigninRain

ReigninRain New Member

I can be whatever gang I choose to be because I have freedom "bro"...Now their is so much things wrong with your statement. First one being the reason why I ran away.I did said that I was not going DROP THE SRs UNTIL 60 Sexonds BEFORE CLEAR LAG.(pay attention to instructions dumbo) Since you two were already there I had to look for a new spot you guys don't immediately bodybag the SRs when I drop it as I mentioned earlier in my second message(This proves you don't listen). 2.Look back at chat buddy IT WASNT EVEN TIME TO DROP THE SRs so that meant I still had time to look for a new spot. 3. Nowhere did I state that ANYONE found the SRs.I infact stated that my alt was with all 3 SRs and yet nobody found them!(This further proves you don't pay attention)Those people that came back were the ones that insulted me.
    Lastly since if your those people that call others hosting "fake giveaways" yet you came back to participate in it.That is just more ******** than anything in this known world.Just /ignore me and get on with your day.

18. vZArctic

vZArctic Member

You clearly said in chat that you would drop the SRs if we could find you; however, you will choose to ignore that statement because you made a statement after you moved that you will be hiding the SRs. Also, I was not saying that you could not be in a gang that you wanted to be in, I was just saying that the gang name can have an affect on people's opinions of you. Finally, you said, and I quote, "Many of the people that called me those names came back to find the SRs as I was looking at spawn while my alt was with all 3 SRs." Either you are just horrible at grammar, which it seems to be that way based on your previous posts, or you were saying that people saw you with the "SRs" while your alt had them... This is the end of my bickering with an 18 year old who acts and sounds like a ten year old ;)

19. ReigninRain

ReigninRain New Member

Not done yet.Clearly I did NOT say that I was going to give the person the SRs if they found me.My first and only idea was to hide the SRs.Again you did not listen to instructions or tryna bullshit me.Lastly what is the point of the other half of your statement?

#19 ReigninRain, Nov 3, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 3, 2017