Why Pat Why Mas

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by cpisha, Jan 2, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cpisha

cpisha New Member

Why Pat, why did it become about the money?

If you really want to make the server good then listen to the players

MrSalty#6392 if u want to contact me

i played on the old gtamc before the shift trade was even implemented. I loved Corner trading and the aspect of you could get scammed so be carful on what u do. i loved the old map. even tho some parts were blown up it was still fun to go to the bank and to the docks or even the bunkers. i had so much fun while playing on the server. every day i would come home and play gtamc. i found it so fun that i bought prospect and like over $30 in donor weapons. i found it so fun with the large map and the easily accessible loot. and then something happened. server 7 was shut down. so i moved to server 1 and i grinded my way back up to the top and i had a blast every second of the way. but then the servers all shut down. i was devastated. what happened? i really dont care. but now its back. i was so happy to see that gtamc was back and i couldn't wait to play on it. first off while joining the server i am in laggy hell. i dismiss this as just a temporary bug. so i look and what? where are my donor items? there? there? GONE. what? then i think to my self. they had a list of who purchased what. so why not just give the players there stuff back? i mean it dosnt even need to be a money refund. this litrally would morally cost the server nothing. but no it will. people will come back and just buy the stuff they already had purchased. wow, who does that? but then i decide to move on and act like that wasnt a problem. so i go out and start looting. the first thing i see is name tags above each of the chests. what? now i cant loot with my friends??? what??? that who point is that me and my friends could meet at the bank and go downstairs to piles of chest to loot but keep are guard up because will still could of gotten ambushed. that part was so fun. but now only one person can loot a chest at a time and the bunkers is a complete fkinng joke. i honestly feel disrespected while looking at the bunkers. wtf is that. and that leads me to the guns. why change them? they were so nice before. they were all balanced except the olly. all you had to do was nerf the olly and you would be golden, but no u decide to reinvent the wheel. my visit on the server was quiet disappointing and i feel very discouraged to play on the server ever again. i just wish that the devs/owners could see how far they have fallen from the glory days of gtamc.net.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. pltrgst

pltrgst Member

olly nerf wouldve made god diamond impossible to kill. bunker was nerfed because the loot respawns faster. I'm assuming they changed the name of the estaff so that they wouldn't be held accountable to refund people who had them before, although in their agreement they clearly say they don't have to.

3. cpisha

cpisha New Member

??? they nerfed the olly and changed it to the m11, and its just clearly immoral to not give refunds/give in-game items back. i don't care about their terms.

4. pltrgst

pltrgst Member

Read the terms before you buy something then? "I didn't read the agreement that I signed" wouldn't hold up in a court of law for something more serious. To address your other point, yes, the m11 is essentially a nerfed olympia but the same could be said for all the guns except the cheytac. The implication you made was that the server was fine before; what I said was that if you take the old server and nerf the olympia, the game becomes unplayable. To make the "olly nerf was all that was needed" claim when the balance system was completely reworked doesn't make a whole lot of sense.

5. cpisha

cpisha New Member

stop defending the server. i don't care what the terms said it's clearly immoral to do what they have done and the new loot system does suck so stop defending them. literally everyone i have talked to has agreed and the administration ignores there players. its sad

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. cpisha

cpisha New Member

and then the administration ignores the cries from their people as seen on this post :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. pltrgst

pltrgst Member

I'm not defending the admins, I'm saying you can't argue with a contract, especially if you DIDN'T READ IT. I never defended the new loot system, I explained why the bunkers were changed. Stop putting words in my mouth. I think the admins do a shitty job as well, they have since the old server.

EDIT: Don't doublepost.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. cpisha

cpisha New Member

ok so i agree that the server would be much better off as it was before all the changes except the olly nerf could stay. we agree on thestaff. and lastly i wasnt saying that the terms didnt clearly state that they didnt have to do anything but that its highly immoral of what they have done.

9. EnderBoy

EnderBoy New Member

I agree with ALL of this. The new map is a joke, Bunks is a joke (like you said) and it sucks! I don't know why they "Remastered" (If it even deserves that title) the game. Old GTAMC was amazing!

10. Syndrax

Syndrax Member

Wait till you get rich or better in the new gtamc you will find it better and ignore the past. That’s what happened to me

11. Timwins

Timwins Member

immoral? lol it's a business cycle and eventually it'll shut down and they will not be able to refund everyone who donated.
    besides, old GTA was corrupt and players could glitch in a few cheat codes here n there, win stuff as prizes and if that were to be refunded it would be considered a sort of fraud. looking at buycraft logs would take forever, and server productivity will go downhill (it's probably at its peak low by now tho)

here's a solution. Put subscriptions on cheat codes and ranks so that when the server shuts down you won't have to pay for it anymore. that'll be so much better right? heheh everyone can be happy because refunds wont be needed, and players aren't paying for nothing

12. Kay

Kay Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

Don't revive old threads Timmy.

Locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.